Just like anything over the past year, these guidelines as of now are just that, a guide! As we move closer to the Best Basketball Weekend on Earth, these guidelines are subject to change. Check out our full updated COVID-19 guidelines below!
- Players and Spectators Outdoors (entire site) – Masks are not required for anyone outdoors but strongly encouraged for anyone that is not fully vaccinated or simply concerned with being around large crowds.
- Players and Spectators Indoors (Team Check-In and Sponsor Garden) – Masks are not required for those that are fully vaccinated. Masks will be required for those that are not fully vaccinated. We will be implementing an honor system so if individuals are not wearing a mask we will assume they are fully vaccinated.
- Players and Spectators Inside Medical Tents – All individuals are required to wear a mask inside the MultiCare medical tents, as they are considered healthcare facilities
- Attestation – each player will sign an area on the scoresheets stating that they have not tested positive for COVID-19 or come in contact with someone that has recently and is not experiencing any COVID-like symptoms.
- Additional hand washing stations will be added throughout the site.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout the site.
- Symptoms – If anyone is experiencing the below COVID-like symptoms, we ask that you stay home and do not participate in Hoopfest. For those experiencing COVID-like symptoms while at Hoopfest, please seek medical attention at our MultiCare Medical Tent. COVID-19 symptoms include:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Recent loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Nausea or vomiting
- Rapid Testing – We will work with Spokane Regional Health District to provide rapid testing is available on Hoopfest weekend for those that are experiencing COVID-like symptoms.