June 29-30 2019
June 29-30 2019
• Each Hoopfest team must have a minimum of 3 or a maximum of 4 players. No exceptions.
• Player changes/additions may be made prior to Hoopfest, to add a fourth player or replace a player.
• Player changes/additions may only be made by the designated team captain from Friday, March 8, 2019 through 8:00 a.m. Saturday, June 29, 2019. This can be done by completing the Player Add/Change form.
• Incomplete Player Add/Change forms will NOT be processed. Payment must accompany all Player Add/Change forms.
• Teams found using a player who has not been officially added to the team will be immediately disqualified.
• All player changes or additions from March 8 through June 21 will incur a $10 charge.
• Player changes/additions made March 8 through June 3 may alter the team’s current profile, regardless of gender/age/grade (if applicable), height and playing experience.
• However, any player change/addition made from June 4 through June 29 must match the team’s current profile gender/age/grade (if applicable), height and playing experience. The event administrators reserve the right to reject any change or addition which does not fit the team’s current profile or the bracket it has been placed in.
• As of June 22 – through 8:00 a.m. June 29 – all player changes/additions will incur a $20 fee.
Player changes/additions will be accepted at the Player Change tent in the Bennett Block parking lot, located at Main and Howard. Team Packet pick-up will also be located in the Bennett Block on the dates/times below:
• Thursday, June 27 – 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
• Friday, June 28 – 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
• Saturday, June 29 – 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. Absolutely – No players may be added or changed after 8:00 a.m.
Any player changes/addtions after June 26 will be accepted only at the Player Change tent starting Thursday, June 27 (3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.), Friday, June 28 (11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.) and Saturday, June 29 (7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.). Forms will be provided for changes made at the tent. No exceptions!
Phone: (509) 624-2414
Fax: (509) 624-0868